Christmas, Birthday, and Shenanigans

Every year it seems to be just a little bit different. Sometimes the presents are all under the tree a week and a half in advance. Sometimes the last few presents are put under the tree 5 minutes before they get opened. Sometimes we end up opening a present each a day or so early...Dad says it's because he's begged for it, but just so the record is straight, it's mostly because he just can't wait to see us open it. ;)

We opened them on Christmas eve this year and i got a few shots before my camera battery ran out. :) 

blog1

blog2

(Adam, who is 17, is pretending to be not amused by my taking a picture of him)

blog3

blog4

blog5

(What can I say, we're a Canon family)

blog6

blog7

blog8

blog9

blog10

The day after Christmas we had a party for my 21st birthday (which was actually 2 days after, but who wants to party on a monday? ;))

blog11

blog12

blog13

(I really like Filipino food, so my dad cooked up a bunch for the party)

blog14

blog15

blog16

(My friend Walker drew this for me. :D)

blog17

My friends Beckie, Ian, and Reuben came up after my party, and on my actual birthday we hit up San Francisco and did some exploring and just all around good hanging out. I'm really thankful for friends who will drive halfway across the state for my birthday.


blog18


blog19


(Ian is also a canon fan)


blog20


(This viewfinder didn't actually point to anything because trees have grown up in front of it)


blog21

0 thoughts: