Personal Shooting

I'm taking a few photography classes at the community college, and in one class we were assigned the task of creating an advertisement for something.
I decided to go with doing a perfume advertisement and enlisted my gorgeous sister Ali to model for me. 
I really think that visualizing and carrying out a vision of a shoot in some personal work is really good for me and allows me to really be creative and practice carrying out my ideas.

Ali had shown me a picture of some crazy eye makeup that she had seen and wanted to try out in a shoot sometime, so when i was driving home from school and trying to think of ideas, that came back to me and a bunch of visions became one cohesive one.
Ali is really talented at doing hair and makeup (plug for hiring her ;) even though she's young, and she put the makeup together and then let me pose her gorgeous self for my shoot. 
Here's the result!

blog1

blog2

blog3

blog4

blog5

blog6

blog7

blog8

0 thoughts: